Show your love for your neighborhood, and volunteer with us! We are always looking for friendly people who want to contribute their time to a worthy event.
Thanks to the dozens of volunteers who helped make this year’s BookFest a great day for books and authors on Capitol Hill! If you can lend a hand, please visit our SignUp Genius page to sign up instantly for a position! Or email us at email@example.com.
Help is needed in the following areas:
* Publicity (Pre-Event) / Distribute flyers throughout the city, post messages, etc.
* Publicity (On the Day of the Event) / Distribute Flyers at the Metro
* Set Up / Help wrangle tables and chairs, blow up balloons, etc.
* Greeting / Orient visitors to the North Hall
* Author care and feeding / Assist authors as needed, run errands, etc.
* Kitchen Management / Keep volunteer and author refreshments stocked and organized
* Breakdown / Break down tables, stack chairs, etc.